You have come to the right place for a local electrician in Hopkinton.
WattsControl, Inc. provides superior electrical service and the finest workmanship in the Hopkinton area.
Hopkinton MA Electrical and Lighting Installation
We can take care of any electrical needs that you have.
From ceiling fans and fixtures, smoke detectors, exterior, interior and security lighting to portable generators and car chargers, we have the solutions for your home or business.
House rewiring, breaker and electrical panel upgrades, replacing outlets, installing new switches and upgrading your lighting system are just some of the services we provide.
Hopkinton MA Electrical Troubleshooting
The definition of troubleshooting is to problem solve. It’s a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved and that the product or process can be made operational again.
Our technicians have the expertise to analyze the situation and come up with the correct solution(s) for your electrical issue to be resolved.
Hopkinton MA Professional Electrical Service
As homeowners ourselves, we have certain expectations when hiring a service company to work in our home. We expect the technician to arrive on time, be friendly, polite, clean cut, and not track dirt into our homes.
Most importantly, we expect them to have the knowledge and experience to do the job correctly.
That’s what WattsControl, Inc. promises and delivers to their customers.
A Handy-Dandy Guide to Hopkinton
Hopkinton MA Recent News
- January 25, 2022Hopkinton's Steve Simoes, Hopedale's Joe Small set to be inducted into MBCA Hall of Fame – MetroWest Daily News
- January 25, 2022Edithmarie Siebert, 79 – Hopkinton Independent
- January 24, 2022Cal Poly Enjoys 44 Big West Fall All-Academic Team Selections – Cal Poly – Cal Poly Athletics
- January 25, 2022Philip Lawrence Lists New York Home – DIRT
Philip Lawrence Lists New York Home DIRT
- January 25, 2022Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. stock falls Tuesday, underperforms market – MarketWatch
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. stock falls Tuesday, underperforms market MarketWatch