You have come to the right place for a local electrician in Needham.
WattsControl, Inc. provides superior electrical service and the finest workmanship in the Needham area.
Needham MA Electrical and Lighting Installation
We can take care of any electrical needs that you have.
From ceiling fans and fixtures, smoke detectors, exterior, interior and security lighting to portable generators and car chargers, we have the solutions for your home or business.
House rewiring, breaker and electrical panel upgrades, replacing outlets, installing new switches and upgrading your lighting system are just some of the services we provide.
Needham MA Electrical Troubleshooting
The definition of troubleshooting is to problem solve. It’s a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved and that the product or process can be made operational again.
Our technicians have the expertise to analyze the situation and come up with the correct solution(s) for your electrical issue to be resolved.
Needham MA Professional Electrical Service
As homeowners ourselves, we have certain expectations when hiring a service company to work in our home. We expect the technician to arrive on time, be friendly, polite, clean cut, and not track dirt into our homes.
Most importantly, we expect them to have the knowledge and experience to do the job correctly.
That’s what WattsControl, Inc. promises and delivers to their customers.
A Handy-Dandy Guide to Needham
Needham MA Recent News
- May 27, 2022Truist Financial Trims Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) Target Price to $111.00 – Defense World
- May 27, 2022Yext, Inc. (NYSE:YEXT) Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.07 Per Share – Defense World
- May 27, 2022C. GRIGNAFFINI Obituary (1934 – 2022) – Wellesley, MA – Boston Globe – Legacy.com
- May 28, 2022The true value of real estate – Manila Bulletin – Manila Bulletin
The true value of real estate – Manila Bulletin Manila Bulletin
- May 27, 2022Home Depot Inc. stock rises Friday, still underperforms market – MarketWatch
Home Depot Inc. stock rises Friday, still underperforms market MarketWatch