You have come to the right place for a local electrician in Sudbury.
WattsControl, Inc. provides superior electrical service and the finest workmanship in the Sudbury area.
Sudbury MA Electrical and Lighting Installation
We can take care of any electrical needs that you have.
From ceiling fans and fixtures, smoke detectors, exterior, interior and security lighting to portable generators and car chargers, we have the solutions for your home or business.
House rewiring, breaker and electrical panel upgrades, replacing outlets, installing new switches and upgrading your lighting system are just some of the services we provide.
Sudbury MA Electrical Troubleshooting
The definition of troubleshooting is to problem solve. It’s a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved and that the product or process can be made operational again.
Our technicians have the expertise to analyze the situation and come up with the correct solution(s) for your electrical issue to be resolved.
Sudbury MA Professional Electrical Service
As homeowners ourselves, we have certain expectations when hiring a service company to work in our home. We expect the technician to arrive on time, be friendly, polite, clean cut, and not track dirt into our homes.
Most importantly, we expect them to have the knowledge and experience to do the job correctly.
That’s what WattsControl, Inc. promises and delivers to their customers.
A Handy-Dandy Guide to Sudbury
Sudbury MA Recent News
- September 28, 2021Shrewsbury Daily: Climate Protest Arrest, Invasive Pest, Blotter – Patch.com
- September 28, 2021Fall Pumpkin Recipes For Baking, Cooking – Sudbury, MA Patch
- September 28, 2021NGA Accelerator Announces Participant Startups for Second Cohort – PR Web
- September 28, 2021NHC Home Tour 2021: Timeless Sophistication on Elk Lake – MyNorth.com – MyNorth.com
NHC Home Tour 2021: Timeless Sophistication on Elk Lake – MyNorth.com MyNorth.com
- September 28, 2021GearBrain's Podcast: Where To Start Building a Smart Home – Gearbrain
GearBrain's Podcast: Where To Start Building a Smart Home Gearbrain