We wish you a Happy & Healthy New Year!
- Is your kitchen starting to look dated? Brighten it up by installing under cabinet lighting and new ceiling fixtures. It’s time to enjoy your kitchen again!
- Change the mood of a room by installing dimmer switches.Whether you’re planning a romantic evening at home or having friends over for a book club, the lighting can be adjusted to suit any occasion.
- Installing a smart thermostat means you won’t have to keep getting up to change the room temperature. Smart thermostats learn your temperature preferences and adjust the room temperature accordingly.
- A Wi-Fi connected smart security system video doorbell can give you peace of mind when you’re away from home. You can observe who’s at your door and communicate with them through the doorbell speaker.
- If your smoke detectors are over 10 years old they should be replaced. After 10 years they lose the ability to sense smoke and react to it. Wi-Fi connected smoke alarms immediately alert you through your cell phone if they detect smoke.
The service drop is the overhead electrical line that runs from a utility pole to your house. This line supplies the electricity to your home from your electric company. There should be three wires, the connections should be tight and the cap needs to be in place or water will get into your house.